My Top 10 Essential Oils to help you through Menopause
Looking for a natural way to ease the symptoms of Menopause? Well, I would recommend using Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils to help you. These are natural compounds found in various parts of plants, which are extracted from the plant and distilled and have been used for millennia by many ancient civilisations. We have so many chemicals and synthetic products in our modern lives, which are often not environmentally friendly and don’t really help us, that more and more of us are looking for natural alternatives to use safely.
Essential oils can be used Aromatically either by putting in a diffuser or just breathing in from the bottle or Topically by placing on pulse points or even on the bottom of your feet! This is useful if you know an oil will work for you, but you don’t like the smell, and yes, it will still work because within 20 seconds the oil enters the bloodstream and within 20 mins it is wherever it is needed in the body.
These are my suggestions, in no particular order, because we are all different and you will instinctively be drawn to some and not others.
1. Clary Sage – Balances hormones and is good for anxiety.
2. Ylang Ylang – Promotes relaxation and emotional release to help you feel calmer
3. Geranium – Supports hormone and emotional balance.
4. Wild Orange – Uplifting, helps with insomnia, stress, fear and helps to increase concentration.
5. Thyme – Helps with stress, depression and fatigue.
6. Cypress – Calming and energizing. Move from feeling emotionally stuck to making progress.
7. Peppermint – Helps to cool hot flushes. Use as a spritzer with water.
8. Lavender – A good all-round gentle oil which helps with sleep, stress and anxiety.
9. Roman Chamomile – A calming oil which can help with anger and irritability.
10. Reassuring Blend – Peace is a blend of Vetiver, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Marjoram and Spearmint to help with restlessness, confusion, mental stress and strain.
Want to learn about Essential Oils?
Pure essential oils have many uses, not only for our health and wellbeing, so if you would like to learn more about them, please give me a call on 07903 916639 or email me email@example.com.
You can visit my online shop here https://karenpeddieholistics.co.uk/essential-oils/