Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage for Business
Did you know, according the HSE, that 12.8 million days were lost due to work-related stress, anxiety and depression in the UK in 2018-19?
Indian Head Massage is the perfect treatment for the workplace because it is carried out in the seated position, through light clothing. It is particularly effective for stress-related problems, can increase concentration and productivity and raise morale.
Our Business scheme can be easily be tailored around your business, all that is needed is a private area and a normal office chair. Treatments usually take 25-30 mins per session and staff can receive treatments at lunch or coffee break, or before/after their working day. Although many business will allow staff to have treatments in the working day when they see the difference they can make, such as…
- improved attendance, reduced sick days
- motivated and enthusiastic staff
- increased productivity
- improved morale and loyalty
- much happier, more relaxed working environment
The health and wellbeing benefits of investing in our Business Scheme will far outweigh the cost to your business, so lets talk
Had an Indian Head Massage….. it was amazing . Really relaxing and definitely what the doctor ordered. Would definitely book another , highly recommended. Thank you MF
What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is an ancient treatment that has been practised in India for thousands of years. The technique has been handed down through the generations and has been an important part of family life. Women were taught the tradition by their mothers, sons by their fathers and can still be seen being performed on the streets, marketplaces and beaches of India.
Originally designed for use solely on the head, today, it can also include other parts of the body, such as the back, neck, shoulders and upper arms.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Relieves tension and fatigue
- Increases flexibility
- Clears sinuses and relieve headaches
- May improve hair texture
- Relieves pain and discomfort
- Encourages the body to rest and relax
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Helps relieve tired eyes and eyestrain
- Promotes clear thinking
- Improves concentration
- Increases productivity
- Elevates the mood
- Creates a feeling of balance and calm
What to expect from an Indian Head Massage
First of all, we will have a chat about your general health and any current ailments you may have because this may determine which essential oils I use and how much pressure to apply. The massage is carried out in a seated position, unless you specifically wish to lay on the massage bed (see precautions below). As it stimulates the flow of blood, lymph and oxygen in the upper body it can help clear sinuses, relieve headaches and migraines so you feel clear headed therefore more able to concentrate. It will help you feel even more relaxed and above all, less stressed.
You can choose either:
- 45 min session which covers the back, shoulders, arms, neck and head using a carrier oil and essential oil of your choice. This treatment will require you to undress (a towel will be provided) and is only available for ladies for £30
- 30 min session which covers shoulders, neck and head without oils unless requested for £20
It is important that you tell me prior to booking if you
- are, or think you may be, pregnant
- have any medical conditions you are currently being treated for
- recently had an injury or operation
- have any allergies, in particular, skin allergies
- suffer form any skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis
- have any broken skin or sores on your scalp
DISCLAIMER: Indian Head Massage is not meant to replace any medical protocols you are currently receiving. I am not medically trained and do not diagnose, treat or claim to cure any condition or illness. If you have any concerns about your health and wellbeing, please consult your GP.